Become a Counselor Hero
If you want to help children grow, learn, and have fun this summer, there is no better place to work than Charlotte Day Camp. The counselors we hire are energetic and motivated role models and want to leave a positive imprint on their world. If you have a passion for working with kids and can embrace the responsibility that comes with this role, we can teach you the skills to become a counselor hero.
Your staff journey
- Read through the Staff pages to consider whether this job is a fit for you.
- Visit our Program and About Us pages to learn more about how we impact children’s lives.
- Get excited about the opportunity to be a hero to the campers you work with this summer.
- Visit the Join Our Team page to begin your staff application.
- Prepare for us to reach out to for an interview.
- Love working with kids!
- Possess excellent character, integrity and adaptability.
- Desire to help children achieve growth and learning.
- Energy and patience to work with kids for a full summer day.
- Belief in teamwork and a desire for constructive feedback.
- Ability to lead fun and educational activities for children.
- At least 18 years of age. Preferably has completed one year of college.
Next: What You Will Do