Transportation to and from camp is provided by parents individually or in carpools.
- Carpooling: If you are interested in carpooling with neighborhood families please let us know and we can help connect you with families nearby.
- Arrival: 07:45 AM - Campers can arrive as early as 07:45 and we recommend campers arrive 5 minutes before the start of camp at 09:00 AM.
- Departure: 4:00 - 5:45 PM - Reset & Replay ends by 4 PM. There are still unstructured play and informal instruction going on until pickup ends at 5:45.
The brain powers the gamer and the brain needs fueled with food.
- Packed Lunch: Campers should bring a packed lunch every day to camp.
- Packed Lunch: If you prefer to purchase a lunch, camp has a weekly lunch option available to sign up during registration.
- Morning Snack: Camp provides a healthy morning snack for the campers
- Afternoon Snack: Campers are encouraged to bring a snack for the afternoon, especially if they will be staying all the way until pickup ends at 5:45 PM
What to Bring & Wear
We suggest that campers bring a backpack, rucksack, satchel, or other convenient carrying device to keep their belongings organized.
- Wear comfortable clothing for indoors and outdoors
- Close toed shoes
- Water bottle
- Your Favorite Hat
- Lunchbox packed with tasty food and an ice pack
- Pen, Pencil, & Paper: You are probably going to want to write down new game rules, tips, tricks and strategies to keep forever.
- Waterproof Container: If you bring a phone we suggest packing it in a water proof bag or container to keep it safe and packed away. You won't need your phone during camp.